Paramjeet’s culinary passion has led him to continuously dole out memorable dining experiences, by serving food that combines traditional favourites with exciting flavours, original recipes with an expansive awareness!
For his skills and talent, Paramjeet has been felicitated and recognized over the years from prestigious quarters. What distinguishes him is the rare ability to innovate, without losing the sense of purpose or focus, and communicate the vision to the team. With inspirational passion, he is able to get the best out of every member of his team and help all fly higher and touch the limits of possibilities.
Paramjeet is also a proud member of various culinary associations and bodies from around the world, including WACS (World Association of Chef’s Society), IFCA (Indian Federation of Culinary Associations) and SICA (South Indian Culinary Association), amongst others.
Some of the awards and honours are highlighted below
- Awarded for being the Best Industrial Trainee of December 2007 in The Pride Hotel Pune
- Awarded for being the an Excellent Trainee in Pride Hotel Ahmedabad
- Received IFCA (Indian Federation of Culinary Association) Badge) from Dr.Saundararajan, Vice president of WACS (WorldAssociation of Chef’sSocieties) and Corporate Chef of Club Mahindra Resorts (India).
- Awarded bravo certificate by Radisson Blu hotel Cebu (Philippines) for Indian food Promotion.
- Best Employee of the pre-opening team in the month of December 2013 Club Mahindra Jaisalmer.
- Awarded Gold Medal in Asian Live Cooking and Authentic Indian Regional Cuisine Display Category in South Indian Culinary Challenge 2014 From Chef Muray Dick Continental Director (WACS) –Pacific Rim , Chef Thomas A .Gugler Continental Director (WACS) –Africa & Middle East , Chef Manjeet Singh Gill – President IFCA ,Dr. Chef P. Soundararjan General Secretary –IFCA, Chef Jogesh Arora President SICA and Chef Sheetharam Prasaad General Secretary SICA
- Appreciation award for successfully organizing the International Chefs Day for two continuous years in Mahindra Resorts in 6th ICC (International Chefs Conference) 2015.
- Achieved certificate ofcompletion in the ‘Modern Culinary Techniques of High Production Kitchen &Sous Vide Process’in Electrolux Professional’s Kitchen Gurgaon (Haryana).
- Judged the Corporate Chef’s Competition held in Mumbai 2015.
- Received the Gold Medal in the Sous Chef Live Training Program.
- Certified Sous Chef From IFCA (Indian Federation of Culinary Association).
- Was the chef in charge when The Wharf Restaurant received, The Time Gide Award for ‘The Best Seafood Grill Restaurant in Casual Dinning’.
Presently, Paramjeet is heading The J.Hind (Progressive & Molecular Gastronomy Indian Cuisine Restaurant ) At Grand By GRT Chennai.